Sunday, March 01, 2009

El Rusho, Front and Center

He's just a talk show host, for goodness sakes! Still, Limbaugh has a huge following and is doing his best to stay high-profile in the GOP. If the old adage "all PR is good PR" is true, Limbaugh got lots of it this morning.

Rahm On Rush: He's The Voice, Energy And Intellect Of The GOP

Not missing any opportunity to make Rush Limbaugh the figurehead of the GOP, White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel called the brash talk show host the "voice and the intellectual force and energy behind the Republican Party" on Sunday. Appearing on CBS's Face The Nation, Emanuel brought up Limbaugh without [...]





, ,



Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

  1. I could only watch him for about three minutes yesterday before I had to change the channel.

    My internal reaction to him was... well, think of the "I Gave My Love A Cherry" scene in Animal House.

    ReplyDelete