Sunday, March 01, 2009

Putting Karl Rove on the Defensive

I didn't bounce around the Sunday talk shows as much as I usually do, so I missed this little exchange on ABC. It's one of the better highlights that I've seen, so far! And, yes, there IS a video clip on the link below.

Vanden Huevel rips Rove: ‘It’s laughable for you to talk about fiscal responsibility.’

Today on ABC’s This Week, Karl Rove slammed the cost of President Obama’s new budget. The Nation’s Katrina Vanden Heuvel quickly fired back at Rove’s newly-discovered sense of fiscal responsibility, observing that Rove and President Bush “helped plunge this nation into trillion dollars of debt”: VANDEN HEUEVEL: But, Mr. Rove – ROVE: Call me Karl. VANDEN HEUVEL: [...]





,



Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment