Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sad To Hear

We'll leave this one on the top of the pile for a while, but feel free to scroll down.  There's a lot of good material rounded up from today's blogs.  But, this post deserves special attention. We've linked to Riverbend's posts from Baghdad many times.  She lives there and seemed to post the truth about life in that troubled city.  Tonight comes word that she and her family are leaving.  Giving up on the future there..Read it all...


Riverbend is leaving Iraq



This just makes me so sad, though I doubt very much that I would have lasted as long as she and her family have. Baghdad Burning: "On a personal note, we've finally decided to leave. I guess I've known we would be leaving for a while now. We discussed it as a family dozens of times. At [...]


Tags: , , ,



0 comments:

Post a Comment