Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday Shuffle

I have a long list of things to do today, plus bloglines appears to be lacking updates again today.  That pushes me back to an outdated collection of blogs in Google Reader (ya, I know, I can fix that.  But....) where it's not nearly as easy to pull posts into this blog.  Nevertheless, here's one I just couldn't pass up...

White House serves $500 wine for economic crisis meeting

No wonder Bush has been such a blockhead with the economy. This is a person that no matter what, does not get it. There are plenty of fine wines out there for a fraction of the price and when you get into the $500 range, you are often buying for your ego more than anything. There are exceptions but [...]
Oh, yes.  There is food, too.


Powered by ScribeFire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment