Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Minnesota Vote

Is it just me, or is Hank Paulson not a very good public speaker?  Maybe it's because I don't understand high finance, but I come away from his speeches and news conferences more confused.  The talking heads do try to explain things, but I'm not sure THEY understand everything.  I usually look to the stock market for some guidance, but that's not working too well.  The Dow is all over the map. It's the red rubber ball syndrome. 

Meanwhile, don't forget they're still counting votes up in Minnesota!

Franken Camp Warns Of Another Potential Disaster: Missing Ballots

Just in case you thought the Minnesota recount couldn't get any messier... The Franken campaign is now calling attention to yet another wrinkle in the Minnesota recount: Reports from around the state that ballots have been going missing. In many [...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment