Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Day After

So, did you watch the Debate last night? I thought Obama did, overall, the better job.  However, he wasn't as strong as I expected and McCain did better than I felt he would. CNN says a lot of people came away feeling better about either man as president.  I'm glad we get to hear from them again, before the election.  And the VP issue is, I believe, going to become crucial to voting decisions. Here's the New York Times' take on it all:

The Next Day, a New Debate on Who Won

Even as they sought to mold perceptions from the previous night, the campaigns were preparing for the next two debates [...]

And, just for good measure, here's something from the Politico:

Pundits: No clear-cut winner

UPDATE: From Josh Marshall at TPM:

Having Slept On It

In my initial reaction last night, I wrote that while I thought the debate was basically a draw, that amounted to a narrow win for Obama since foreign policy is supposed to be John McCain's forte. Now, after half a [...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment