Friday, August 08, 2008

Yikes!!

Okay, so I've been absent. Again.  Good reason, though. We've been completely re-doing storage around the house, something that's a bit easier now that both kids have moved on!  I've been assembling storage units for the garage and utility room, moving kitchen appliances to free up kitchen storage for other items, etc.

Nothing glamorous, I'm afraid, but more than enough to keep me busy!  However, the news this afternoon that the National Enquirer got one at least partially correct came as a bit of a surprise. And doesn't bode well for future political hopes for one John Edwards.

John Edwards admits affair to ABC News

 Okay. For the record, I really don't care who sleeps with whom -- as long as the person isn't a hypocrite. But, this long-rumored story is now sweeping through the traditional and online media. I debated whether even to post this revelation, but we're adults and it's news. It's out there. I'm not [...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment