Thursday, July 05, 2007

Taking It Private

We're still rounding up stellar bits of information from yesterday.  Here's a fact about the Iraq War that really hit me hard...


Privatization of Iraq - Worse Than You Think.



For starters, I want to give a hat tip to nyceve for sending me the LA Times article from yesterday titled Private contractors outnumber US troops in Iraq, and also to theyrereal for pointing this out earlier today I recommend reading that diary (it isn’t too long) for some background. When I first read the LA Times article, I was thinking something along the lines of Blackwater/private militia/2nd amendment angle would be one to take. But then as I read through the article, I noticed a few other items that [...]


Tags: , ,



Powered by Qumana


0 comments:

Post a Comment