Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Edwards vs Coulter

Ann Coulter is one pundit I can hardly force myself to watch or listen to.  Yesterday brought another outstanding example of why she's on my "least-favorite" list.  Kudos to Elizabeth Edwards for taking her on and pulling no punches. Coulter simply comes off as petty and stupid.  It's almost good enough to enjoy...


Elizabeth Edwards Confronts Coulter During Live Television Appearance



Elizabeth Edwards confronted right-wing pundit Ann Coulter during a live interview on MSNBC this afternoon, charging that Coulter’s “personal attacks” on former senator John Edwards and others were based on “the language of hate.” Yesterday on ABC’s Good Morning America, Coulter said, “[I]f I’m gonna say anything about John Edwards in the future, I’ll just wish [...]



Now, read on...


LEARNING TO FIGHT BACK IN AN ASYMMETRIC WAR Nice...



Nice work, Elizabeth Edwards.  As a lot of you know, Ann Coulter was on Hardball with Chris Matthews and Elizabeth Edwards called in and lambasted Coulter for ugly remarks about John Edwards and his family over the years. Think Progress has a transcript and the video. I have to confess that I didn't enjoy this as much as I would have if [...]




Tags: , ,



Powered by Qumana


0 comments:

Post a Comment