Thursday, April 26, 2007

Attention-Getter

At least you can say that about David Broder's column today.  It's getting lots of attention.  Not necessarily good attention, though...


Broder goes over the edge



I suggested the other day that the Washington Post’s David Broder, generally considered the “dean” of the DC political establishment, has been off his game lately. As of today’s column, Broder seems to be playing a new game altogether. Here’s a Washington political riddle where you fill in the blanks: As Alberto Gonzales is to the [...]



Oh, man!  Does Paul Begala do a number on Broder...


Paul Begala: Columnist David Broder's Attack on Harry Reid "arrogant, elitist, condescending"



One of the few regrets I have in life is that I allowed Ann Devroy of the Washington Post to talk me into apologizing for calling David Broder "a gasbag" in 1995. My admiration for Devroy trumped my contempt for Broder. Ann, sadly, is gone, but Broder remains. She was everything Broder is not: fearless, intellectually honest, scrupulously fair, and suspicious of power. Broder, of course, is a gasbag. The Hindenburg of pundits. But my respect for [...]



UPDATE: Entire Senate Democratic Caucus rebut Broder's attack on Harry Reid



Tags: ,


Tags:



Powered by Qumana


0 comments:

Post a Comment