Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's Not Surprising

My, but this is getting depressing. A handful of bad economic reports have stocks in (another) nosedive. I really need to turn off the TV, quit watching the news channels, and read. Usually, as I skim through the blogosphere, I find something that raises my spirits a bit. Those posts seem to become more infrequent each and every day.

If there is one bright spot, it would seem the Obama Administration thinks a bit more highly of journalists, abiding by the Freedom of Information laws to start. It's a total turnaround from the previous administration:

MSNBC: NSA regularly spied on US journalists, media outlets

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann interviewed a former National Security Agency analyst tonight. The analyst says that, under the ruse of making sure that the NSA did NOT target American media and journalists, they actually collected information on every [...]
If you can't see the video clip on the link above, here it is:



Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/dougkrile

0 comments:

Post a Comment