Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Saturday Shuffle

 It's a cloudy, chilly, Saturday here, with a forecast for downright frigid air beginning tomorrow. I know we're coming up on "winter", but high temperatures that don't break freezing aren't normal! I've been busy with a lengthy "to do" list that included picking up the monthly bushel basket of locally produced food. It's always a treat and this month was no exception: fresh pork sausage, raw milk cheeses, organic milk, multi-grain bread, jams and jellies, sweet potatoes, smoked peppers, locally grown brown rice, homemade fudge, and pecans.  If you live around here, let me give Jody and Barbara a plug and suggest you visit the Foodshed Farm Website for more information.

Now, one of the strangest stories of the weekend, and one that's not getting a lot of high profile attention.

One of my sources died in a plane crash last night...

I don't usually reveal sources, but I think this is incredibly important. Michael Connell died in a plane crash last night. He was a key witness in the Ohio election fraud case that I have been reporting on. More importantly, however, he had information that he was ready to share. You see, Mike Connell set-up the alternate email and communications system for the White House. He was responsible for[...]

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/dougkrile

0 comments:

Post a Comment