Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grrr. Tuesday.

Good golly! Cloudy, rainy, cold.  Change that - not cold. FRIGID! Yeah, I'm complaining. Made a run to the supermarket and knew I was in trouble when I got in the door and there were only 6 carts available. Seems the world decided to do the Christmas grocery run at the same time.  Plus, Tuesday gets all of us "over 55" a five percent discount. It was a lengthy, drawn out, disaster.  But, I survived.

Oh, did you notice? The economy is still cratering.

Home Sales Drop To 18-Year Low

Sales of new homes fell in November to the slowest pace in nearly 18 years, while new home prices dropped by the biggest amount in eight months.The Commerce Department reported Tuesday that new home sales fell [...]

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/dougkrile

0 comments:

Post a Comment