Saturday, September 20, 2008

More Optimism

It's getting bad out there. I'm hoping this entire "bailout" thing works, but I'm seriously doubting that it will.  Perhaps we're in over our heads. Already.

The Great depression had Hoovervilles! the Second great Depression is bringing tent cities, it is beginning!

...A month and a half ago I update my rant about the homeless because as bad as things were getting all of a sudden how they count the homeless was changed and we were told the homeless situation in the country is improving.WTF! I am so sick of the lying the fact manipulation by these scum running the country! I have written so many stories about Homeless dumping by hospitals that is still going on. Stories of increasing homelessness of our veterans that is now around 25% of the total homeless. I did a post on cities San Diego in particular opening public lots and [...]

0 comments:

Post a Comment