Thursday, November 01, 2007

Money To Squander

If I were unbelievably wealthy, I don't think I could allow myself this degree of luxury. Seems to be such a waste of money that could do so much good. Then, again, who am I to say that whoever wants this hasn't already done more than his or her share of charity. Can I get just a peek inside?


Pimp My Jet: World's Largest Passenger Plane To Be Pinnacle Of Luxury



The new Airbus 380 "Superjumbo" has just completed its maiden commercial flight and there are already plans to transform the world's largest passenger plane into the pinnacle of private luxury -- an executive jet. Two European companies -- Germany's Lufthansa Technik and Switzerland's Jet Aviation -- have announced their intention to convert the enormous airliner into a flying mansion replete with private bedrooms, a movie theater, and a gym fitted with saunas and jacuzzis. [...]



Tags: ,


Powered by Qumana


0 comments:

Post a Comment