Thursday, November 01, 2007

Housekeeping Notes

We managed to round up a ton of material over dinner tonight.  The fresh posts fill a full two pages and spill onto a third.  So make sure you click the "older posts" link at the bottom of each page.  And, start bookmarking the new version of this blog If you arrive here via dougkrile.com, you'll be automatically sent to the new blog sometime this weekend. For now, content should be identical, except for the fact that the new blog let's me schedule posts, rather than dump a bunch of them one right after each other here on the current blog.


1 comment:

  1. Housekeeping, you say? Have I got the Big House for you...

    Exit the mundane; experience the insane:

    Check-out my efficacious, avant-garde, kick-ass trilogy...
    and buy one of my novels (you’ll also find my photo on the back cover of REDUNDANT):

    --> stores.lulu.com/fido <--

    If we don’t meet here,
    I'll see you in God’s Great Beyond, won't I?
    God bless you.

    theautomann@msn.com
    tok2me

    ReplyDelete