Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Moving Time

I'm thinking that it's about time for a change.  I'm most likely bouncing over to Wordpress in the near future. It just seems a bit more stable and offers some nice touches that Blogger doesn't have.  Wordpress even let me import every post from over here. I'll likely cross-post everything to both sites through the end of the week, then make the move permanent.  Unless, of course, enough regular readers don't like the new look and new site.  So, go ahead, check it out. And, yes, the picture in the banner is from just down the street from our home.  I'll be adding functionality as we go.  For you, the upside might be that the ads must disappear.  Not that I had all that many and not that they ever produced a payout. I'd still love to see THAT happen, but it doesn't seem to be in the immediate future.  If you missed the link above, let's spell it out for you right here:  krilefiles.wordpress.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment