Sunday, September 30, 2007

Great Mysteries of Life

Sunday evening.  A beautiful day around here, busy with the usual family, errands, food and friends stuff. And, of course, laundry. I'll be trying some of these tricks next time, since folding fitted sheets drives me crazy! Take look. See if they help you get through one of life's mysteries - how to fold those doggone fitted sheets! There are three interesting techniques - all with video to show you exactly how to do it.  Not sure I understand them all, just from watching, but will try 'em!


It can be done; how to fold the perfect fitted sheet.



I'm no slouch when it comes to folding laundry. I'll happily do my share, although my wife does way more than I do. However, I've just never understood that folding nightmare "the fitted sheet." Whatever I try ends up looking like I haven't tried at all. "There has to be a method to this madness" I said today as my fifth crib sheet sat before me wanting to be put out of it's misery. And once again, the Internet had the answer. I've put a selection of [...]


Tags:




0 comments:

Post a Comment