Friday, August 24, 2007

T.G.I.F.

Whew!  Survived another one, didn't we? What are your plans for the weekend?  I have a new/old barbecue sauce recipe I'm cooking up tonight for Satuday use.  The Farmers' Market is on my agenda Saturday, along with fixing dinner for the family. No need to mow the lawn.  It's brown, dead and dried up - in most spots. I'm thinking of moving up to a real BBQ smoker, to replace the little electric one that seems to delight in melting extension cords in the slightest rain shower.  This may be the weekend I make the move.  With all of that, posting will likely be light over the weekend, although the heat may keep me captive in the house long enough to do a bit of digging in the blogosphere.  Just stop by periodically and check. Okay?  For tonight, a bit of confusion to begin with.  Honestly, I can't say for sure whether Murtha was on target in this case and there's something of a coverup involved now or whether the Marine was operating correctly all along. 


Yet Another Haditha Marine to be Exonerated



Lt. Col. Paul Ware is recommending that LCpl. Stephen Tatum shouldn't be court-martialed. Jack Murtha's dance card for apologies due continues to grow. Something tells me that it will sadly continue to go unfulfilled. I call on Nancy Pelosi to [...]



Tags: , , ,


Powered by Qumana


0 comments:

Post a Comment