Monday, April 09, 2007

Stop On By

And say "Hello".  I've been invited by the fine folks over at OlbermannWatch to become a regular contributor.  I spent some time over there last year, taking part in an online debate with some very smart people who just don't appreciate MSNBC's Keith Olbermann.  My first piece posted this weekend and has already attracted a bunch of comments, both pro and con.  If you like Olbermann, you're likely to sense a sizable rise in your blood pressure while you visit this site.  With that warning tucked firmly into the back of your mind, read on.


New Kid in Town



While I realize I'm stepping into rough waters over here, it's not the first time I've done it. And I survived the first with all appendages (and honor) still intact. So, at the Founder's encouragement, I've agreed to stop in from time to time and try to give some/most of you something to challenge me about [...]


Tags: , ,



Powered by Qumana


0 comments:

Post a Comment