Monday, March 26, 2007

Whew!

Coming off a busy weekend, I'm stiff, sore and the pollen has worked its nasty way into every inch of my sinuses.  Somebody remind me next year to trim the bushes BEFORE they become covered with pollen!  Ugh.  I'm not a happy camper today.  That being said, and since I'm already in a bad mood, consider this on the economy -


The Coming Mortgage Meltdown, pt. III: Impact



CBS Marketwatch wrote a story over the weekend titled, "Will Lemming Loans Drive US Economy Off the Cliff?"  The story highlights the basic problems created by the current mortgage market.  If all of the predictions below come true than we are in some serious trouble.  However, I think the more likely scenario is some of the possibilities below will come true partially, meaning the mortgage market won't crash, but will instead limp along for longer than we would like. First, let's highlight the basic problem which is the continual [...]



Tags: ,


Ads by AdGenta.com


Powered by Qumana


0 comments:

Post a Comment